DISCLAIMER: My role for Nike+ GPS was product management.
It doesn’t matter what type of runner you are – beginner, indoor, or hardcore marathoner – Nike+ GPS can help make you a better runner and make your exercise more fun. The iPhone application allows runners to map their runs, track progress, and engage their Facebook/Twitter friends to cheer them on.
Nike+ GPS launched in September 2010 and has been the #1 paid app in the Health and Fitness category. Overall, it launched as the #2 paid app…only behind Angry Birds. We went on to be App Store App of the Week and joined the App Store Hall of Fame.
- Acted as central point of contact for clients.
Led process for team ranging from 10-20 UX, visual, QA, and tech members
- Executed major application releases along with team of 4-5 iPhone developers
- Scoped over $1M in budget through multiple version releases
Identified new product enhancements with analytics and insights teams
- Oversaw studio recording of audio assets needed for app feature.
- Webby | Winner, Integrated Mobile Experience
- Facebook Studio 2012 | Bronze
- Clio | Gold Interactive
- One Show Interactive | Gold Pencil, Consumer Goods
- One Show Interactive | Bronze Pencil, Social Networks/Community
- Communication Arts Interactive Annual 17 | Experimental
- AICP Next | Apps
- AICP Next | Audience Choice
- User Experience Awards | Gold, Best User Experience
- SAMMY | Best Integrated Social/Mobile Integrated Campaign
Agency: R/GA Download Nike+ GPS on App Store